Here at SANE we take extra precautions to deliver you the highest quality products available – and we prove it at every step.
Starting with current industry standard best practices, we are dedicated to bringing you fresh, and verifiable high-quality nutrition. Here are some of the important steps we take each day to ensure you receive the highest, most trustworthy quality:
- Based on multiple assessments, the products we carry are tested to meet stringent quality and safety standards.
- To ensure you get the best product possible, we adhere to:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points), and we employ
Expert organoleptic testing to ensure the product you purchase is fresh and of high quality.
- Our qualified global product suppliers adhere to the FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program.
- All products are handled in our FDA registered facility, that is USDA Certified Organic and Kosher.
- Our facility is registered and inspected for food safety by the State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
Free of harmful chemicals to preserve the vial nutrients, SANE uses low temperature drying technologies to preserve the vital enzymes and nutrients.
- Most of our products are packaged in airtight, stand-up, resealable, BPA-free ziplock foil pouches for your convenient storage and optimum freshness.
- Our natural product batches may vary in color because we strive to maintain the integrity of all our superfoods. We do not pump our foods with dyes and extra fillers in order to change their appearance. Factors that play a role include traditional variances such as drying techniques, soil and seasonal changes, crop and wild-harvesting variances.
- We maintain current Laboratory Reports / Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for all of our products.